This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://liveineuropa.com.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (e.g email address) and financial information (like credit card number). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
COOKIES AND ANALYTICS
- When you access our Website, we collect information about your device, which includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, time spent on the Website and number of clicks. This information is collected with the purpose of creating analytics.
- Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings.
- We use strictly necessary cookies (Google Analytics default cookies), analytical cookies (Google Analytics demographic data and retargeting) and advertising cookies (Facebook, Google Ads, Adform, and LinkedIn retargeting cookies).
- We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our Website, other than listing systems compatible with our products.
- Cookie data used for advertising is stored in the channel’s own cloud solutions.